This Paan has a mouth watering taste. We use green Banarasi leaf with precisely chopped walnut and fine quality chocolate, which makes this paan worth a try. It has cancer fighting properties, powerful antioxidants, and cures diabetic issues.
Benefits of Chewing Paan
1. Helps in treating diabetes: It is believed that the components present in betel leaves can reduce the level of sugar in the blood, thus treating diabetes.
2. Aids in weight-loss: Betel leaves can be used effectively by people who are trying to shed weight. It reduces 'Medha dhatu' (body fat) and increases the metabolic rate of the body.
3. Prevents carcinogens that lead to cancer: Chewing betel leaves is known to prevent oral cancer as it helps maintain the levels of ascorbic acid in the saliva. All you need to do is boil 10 to 12 betel leaves for a few minutes and add honey to the boiled water. Drinking this on a daily basis can help.
4. Heals wounds: Betel leaves, when applied over a wound and bandaged, can heal a wound and accelerate the healing process. They are also widely used in Ayurveda for treating boils.
5. Cures headache: If you are suffering from a severe headache, betel leaves can come to your rescue. The leaves have cooling properties which provide instant relief from the ache when applied externally.