This Paan has the different process of making with the custard apple blended with fresh Rose petals rolled in the fresh green Paan leaf. The paan has been kept frozen and gives fresh feel to us.
Benefits of Chewing Paan
1. Helps in treating diabetes: It is believed that the components present in betel leaves can reduce the level of sugar in the blood, thus treating diabetes.
2. Aids in weight-loss: Betel leaves can be used effectively by people who are trying to shed weight. It reduces 'Medha dhatu' (body fat) and increases the metabolic rate of the body.
3. Prevents carcinogens that lead to cancer: Chewing betel leaves is known to prevent oral cancer as it helps maintain the levels of ascorbic acid in the saliva. All you need to do is boil 10 to 12 betel leaves for a few minutes and add honey to the boiled water. Drinking this on a daily basis can help.
4. Heals wounds: Betel leaves, when applied over a wound and bandaged, can heal a wound and accelerate the healing process. They are also widely used in Ayurveda for treating boils.
5. Cures headache: If you are suffering from a severe headache, betel leaves can come to your rescue. The leaves have cooling properties which provide instant relief from the ache when applied externally.